timely support, and stable technology systems to address the needs of various departments. The primary functions of the Department
are defined below:
- To enhance productivity to different Departments.
- To provide leadership and technical solutions to business needs and functions.
- To provide leadership in purchasing hardware and software to maximize value.
- To enhance communications, collaboration, and the flow of information.
- To provide the public access to County services and information in an efficient manner.
- To manage and optimize software licensing programs.
- To manage technology vendor relationships and contracts.
- To develop and implement beneficial information technology policies and procedures.
- To provide access to new technology.
- To provide efficient storage of data.